Organize, Prioritize and Execute Strategic Planning
Defining company strategy, direction or even making decisions on allocating resources to pursue a strategy is no simple task.
Organizations biggest obstacles to effective strategic planning are often around lack of focus, time & resources, consensus and measurement.
How We Help
The struggles around identifying which priorities are the most urgent, dedicating time to focus on those priorities, aligning the right people and gaining consensus among the team are common barriers to strategic planning.
- Identify your common goals that drives decision making in a common direction
- Establish agreed upon timeframes that are realistic and efficient
- Map roles and responsibilities that drive accountability and consistency
- Communications that are transparent, repeatable and measurable
Our four step process will help establish your framework quickly and efficiently.
Feedback from our clients
- “I find it forces you to revisit and focus on goals that could otherwise get lost or forgotten in the shuffle of all your regular activities and duties.”
- “A unique opportunity to facilitate discussion on shared goals and to step back from the daily routine to reassess overall direction.”
- “The framework highlights accountability, focuses on strategy and risks. Ensures we are all on the same page.”